3 on 3 NHL Arcade
With fast paced action, crushing hits and loads of room to experiment, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade will have gamers from all walks of life excited about hockey. With no rules to hinder the action, deliver devastating checks that send your opponent over the boards and watch as he has to skate back onto the ice. If the goalie comes out of his crease to play the puck, check him. Exaggerated player-looks take center stage with 40 of the top NHL stars, representing every team, skating around the miniature rink. With game-changing power-ups falling on the ice throughout each session, serious is not the name of this game. Fly down the ice with a super-speed skater, and beat a giant sprawling goalie with a trick move for that highlight reel finish.
With two control schemes to choose from, players can pick between button controls that allow gamers of all skill levels to pass, shoot, hit and break out the all-new trick moves with ease, or the more advanced Skill Stick controls from NHL 09. 3 on 3 NHL Arcade also brings the online experience players have come to expect from EA SPORTS. In addition to standard ranked matches, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade allows the ability for three players on one console to play three other players on another console anywhere in the world.
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade Xbox 360 Screenshot 5 422 Views - Mar 31, 2009
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade Xbox 360 Screenshot 4 416 Views - Mar 31, 2009
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade Xbox 360 Screenshot 2 276 Views - Mar 31, 2009
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade PS3 Screenshot 4 284 Views - Mar 31, 2009
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade PS3 Screenshot 3 288 Views - Mar 31, 2009
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade PS3 Screenshot 2 226 Views - Mar 31, 2009
- Power-ups: When you see a giant skating down the ice, you'll realize this is not traditional hockey. With eight different power-ups, from speed skating to giant goalie, on-ice mayhem is the only guarantee.
- Online game modes: Play against a friend one-on-one online or with up to three players a side. With leaderboards and ranked/unranked match options, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade is an experience best shared.
- Button controls: 3 on 3 NHL Arcade features two separate control schemes, the Skill Stick featured in the past three NHL titles, and all-new button controls. With everything mapped to the face buttons, including all-new trick moves, players of all skill levels will be able to jump right into the action.
- Trick moves: The new control scheme introduces trick moves and spin moves to the world of NHL. Spin out of the way of an oncoming check before batting the puck out of the air and past a diving goalie.
- Unique presentation: Bright lights and big heads make their way to the NHL franchise. Featuring exaggerated player looks, and a miniature rink, the game boasts a unique and lighthearted tone throughout.
- Player types: 3 on 3 NHL Arcade splits 40 of the top NHL players, representing every team in the league, into three distinct player types. Fast players specialize in dangling, Strong players bring extra power to their hits, and All-around players play a solid two-way game of hockey.
- Hard checking:The all-new physics-based checking engine introduced in NHL 09 makes a return in 3 on 3 NHL Arcade with one slight difference, every hit is huge. Hit a guy just right and don't be surprised to see him fly across the length of the ice.