What happens when humans gain access to powerful alien technology they were never meant to have? When a volatile energy source called Fuse falls into the wrong hands, the CIA calls in an elite contact team to retrieve it: Overstrike 9.
Join up to three friends in team-based co-op play as you take down the rogue paramilitary corporation behind the theft. Use lethal teamwork, coordinate devastating attacks, and provide cover for one another with fringe-tech weapons and gadgets. The unique LEAP feature lets you instantly shift from agent to agent during combat, allowing you to take advantage of each one’s special arsenal. You’ll need your teammates and their firepower to stop a global arms race from spinning out of control.
- Play FUSE - Dalton Rules Trailer 644 Views - Dec 18, 2012
- Play Fuse Announce Trailer 240 Views - Nov 5, 2012
- Lethal Teamwork—Switch between the four Overstrike agents during battle using the unique LEAP feature to combine their weapons and abilities for devastating results. Through tactical teamwork you can complete tasks and kills to earn Fuse points for awesome upgrades.
- Secret Alien Tech—The volatile alien energy source known as Fuse can transform natural earth-based materials in potent and catastrophic ways. Whoever controls it will have unlimited power at their disposal.
- Experimental Weapons—Overstrike 9 agents each wield upgradeable Fuse-powered weapons—combine them to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
- Class-Based Operatives—Develop each Overstrike 9 agent along a deep upgrade path. Discover all the possibilities for unique gameplay combinations and lethal teamwork as you play as the unstoppable Dalton Brooks, stealth master Naya Deveraux, expert sniper Jacob Kimble, and powerful healer Isabelle Sinclair.