The Sims 3 Generations
Enjoy a whole spectrum of rich life experiences with your Sims! Start off in the imagination-fuelled world of childhood and embrace the drama of the teen years. Experience the complicated realities of adult life, then reap the benefits of growing up in each life stage. A wealth of new options and activities makes your Sims’ lives more meaningful than ever before, whatever their ages. With new celebrations, dramatic life events, and all-new ways for your Sims to express their creativity, The Sims 3 Generations* lets your Sims live life to the fullest!
- Play The Sims 3 Generations Launch Trailer 398 Views - May 31, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Generations Trailer 849 Views - Apr 4, 2011
- New Activities:Sims of every age can have fun! Kids can attend ballet class, hang out in tree houses, or have fun on new playground equipment. Teens can host raging parties, pull pranks, and attend school dances. Adults can suffer midlife crises, and those who engage in extra-marital affairs will face the rumor mill. And so much more!
- New Celebrations: Whether it’s a hilariously out-of-control bachelorette party, an all-teen party while the parents are out, or a high school graduation, new ways to celebrate life will make every age more fun!
- New Drama Unfolds: From snubbing school peers to being the focus of neighborhood gossip and even bachelor party hi-jinks, hilarity will ensue when life goes off the beaten path.
- Find news ways to be creative: Sims will be able to tinker with chemistry sets, play in forts, and record with video cameras. Additionally, the new memories system allows players to build a scrapbook and post their memories on Facebook for all of their friends to see.