What happens when humans gain access to powerful alien technology they were never meant to have? When a volatile energy source called Fuse falls into the wrong hands, the CIA calls in an elite contact team to retrieve it: Overstrike 9.
Join up to three friends in team-based co-op play as you take down the rogue paramilitary corporation behind the theft. Use lethal teamwork, coordinate devastating attacks, and provide cover for one another with fringe-tech weapons and gadgets. The unique LEAP feature lets you instantly shift from agent to agent during combat, allowing you to take advantage of each one’s special arsenal. You’ll need your teammates and their firepower to stop a global arms race from spinning out of control.
- Warp Rifle 247 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Shattergun plus Arcshot 223 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Secret Alien Tech 175 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Naya Deveraux 226 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Lethal Teamwork 131 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Jacob and Naya 116 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Jacob Kimble 83 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Izzy Sinclair 150 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Experimental Weapons 50 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Enforcer 67 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Dalton uses the Magshield 54 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Dalton and Izzy 79 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Dalton Solo 40 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Dalton Brooks 90 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Class-based Agents 21 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Arcshot 16 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Airfield at Raven Facility 32 Views - Jan 15, 2013
- Lethal Teamwork—Coordinate and combine abilities for extraordinary results in this frenetic four-player tactical co-op. Work together as you take down enemies, upgrade weapons, and unlock abilities faster through the Fuse-based progression system.
- Secret Alien Tech—The volatile alien energy source known as Fuse can transform natural earth-based materials in potent and catastrophic ways. Whoever controls it will have unlimited power at their disposal.
- Experimental Weapons—Overstrike 9 agents each wield upgradeable Fuse-powered weapons—combine them to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
- Class-Based Operatives—Use the unique LEAP feature to switch between agents during combat and take full advantage of their distinct weapons and abilities. Discover all the possibilities for unique gameplay along a deep upgrade path as you play as the unstoppable Dalton Brooks, stealth master Naya Deveraux, expert sniper Jacob Kimble, and powerful healer Isabelle Sinclair.