Once a year, we get to take a step back from our daily grind and recognize employees for the amazing contributions they bring to EA. We work in a busy, fast-paced environment and we don’t always take the opportunities to pat each other on the back or simply say ‘thank you’ to colleagues who really raise the bar. Nominated by each other, our awards program recognizes the most innovative and inspiring work happening here around the globe. I want to congratulate our latest winners:
- The Real Racing 3 Firemonkeys team made some bold moves and delivered a cutting-edge, mobile game with spectacular console-quality visuals and unprecedented gameplay depth.
- The FIFA 13 team delivered awesome features like First Touch Control and the Skill Games feature that took the game to a new level and connected fans from around the globe with their favorite sport.
- The Frostbite team created an engine that enables stunning visuals and entirely new gameplay features that will lead us into the next generation in gaming and make our games even more fun to play.
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out team worked hard to design a game that fans would love and they continue to deliver surprising new content well after launch.
- Dong Hun Kim, or DHK as he’s affectionately known by his FIFA colleagues, was recognized not only for his skills as an AI engineer, but also for being a key mentor and teacher to his colleagues.
- The HR Business Solutions team implemented new internal technology tools around the globe that make our HR processes even easier for everyone.
Congratulations to all of these teams as well as all of the nominees we received, you make us all proud and exemplify what EA is all about.