It may be a good time to get that titanium steel case, because things on the iPhone and iPad are about to get rough. Starting today, EA is offering up its most intense iOS games for some seriously reduced prices. With discounts of up to 80%, this Hardcore Sale is … well … pretty hardcore.
EA has consistently set the standard in bringing core gaming experiences to mobile with critically acclaimed blockbusters like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Dead Space – the 2011 Meffy Award Winner for “Best Mobile Game.” This weekend, look for the prices on these two titles for iPhone and iPad to drop dramatically.
You’ll also find deals on other big, bad games on the App Store. Look for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Command & Conquer Red Alert, Fight Night Champion, and many more hardcore games on sale, this weekend only.
Still think mobile gaming’s for noobs? Check out the full list of sales in this hardcore invasion:
- Dead Space™ (iPhone) – 57% off
- Dead Space™ (iPad) – 50% off
- Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 (iPhone) – 67% off
- Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 (iPad) – 80% off
- Command & Conquer™ Red Alert (iPad) – 60% off
- Fight Night Champion (iPhone) – 60% off
- Mirror’s Edge™ (iPad) – 50% off
- NBA JAM (iPad) – 60% off
- Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit (iPhone) – 60% off
- Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit (iPad) – 80% off
- Reckless Racing (iPad) – 60% off
- Rock Band Reloaded (iPad) – 50% off
- Shift 2 Unleashed™ (iPhone) – 67% off
- Shift 2 Unleashed™ (iPad) – 60% off
- TRANSFORMERS™: DARK OF THE MOON (iPhone) – 67% off
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (iPad) – 60% off